How to shop
You can only pay by cash in the warehouse and the shop!
Choosing a currency
Before choosing products, select the payment currency either CZK/EUR in the upper right hand corner.
The products are clearly arranged in the left hand column of the online store. They are divided alphabetically by products or illness. They are then further divided into several subgroups and categories.
If you have selected a product and want to buy it, press "Buy". If you want more information about a product click on its name. When you have decided to buy the product, press the "Buy" button. When you have finished a purchase, press the "Order" button in the lower right hand corner. The list of items you want to buy is displayed. You can change the number of items ordered or remove the products completely from the basket. Use the + and - signs in the quantity box to change the number of pieces ordered. Remove a product from the basket with the button with a picture of a waste bin. If you want to continue shopping, click "Continue shopping" at the bottom left. When you want to purchase, press "Cashier". Choose "New sign-in" or "I'm already registered"; "Quick access". Then click the button at the bottom right of the box. Fill in the shipping options on the next page. You must tick "I agree with the GTC", then press the "Cashier" button. Fill out the form of payment on the next page. Finally confirm the order in the bottom right hand corner.
After completing your order, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes, if you do not please write to us at email@example.com or call +420 606 451 044.
Registration for new customers
We recommend registering for simple and repeated purchases. To register, click on "Sign in" in the top right menu. For a new registration, fill in the email address and press "New registration". A form appears where you have to fill in all the asterisks. After entering all the necessary information, press the "Register" button. If you do not fill in some of the registration information, the form will appear again with the "Items marked * must be filled in". When the form is correctly filled in, you will be registered with your e-mail and from now on you will be a registered customer. The next time you log in, you do not have to fill in the registration form; just fill in your username or email and password and you can shop.
Payments in the Czech Republic
1.The costs of transport and packing when sending goods in the Czech Republic using a carrier:
- Česká pošta, s.p. when buying up to 1,499 CZK incl. VAT are 150 CZK;
- Česká pošta, s.p. for purchases over 1,500 CZK incl. VAT FREE;
- Česká pošta, s.p when paying in advance by a proforma invoice are 90 CZK;
- GLS for purchases of up to 1,499 CZK including VAT are 120 CZK;
- GLS for purchases over 1,500 CZK incl. VAT FREE;
- GLS when paying in advance by a proforma invoice (order form) are 70 CZK.
- for personal collections from Epam Distribution s.r.o. Kazašské 1426/6, Prague 10. Opening hours Mon - Fri 9:00 - 16:00
Payments in SR
The costs of transport and packing when sending goods in the Slovak Republic:
- for purchases up to 100 EUR incl. VAT are 400 CZK (EUR 14.82), by the Czech Post
- for purchases up to 100 EUR incl. VAT are 300 CZK (€11.11) by GLS
- for purchases over 100 EUR incl. VAT FREE.
Payments to the EU
The transport and packing costs are paid by European Union customers outside the Czech and Slovak Republics in full according to the current price list of the carrier, regardless of the amount of the order. The shipping and packing costs are calculated automatically when ordering according to the weight of the goods.
You can order through
- the Internet at www.epam.eu or by phone: +420 606 451 044, Mon - Fri 9:00 - 16:00.
Information about products and their use
- by phone: +420 606 451 044 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of taking over the goods in accordance with the Civil Code as amended (Act No. 40/1964 Coll.) and return the product without giving any reason and the money will be returned. The Complaint Rules and other Complaint Terms are given in the General Terms and Conditions (see retail info, wholesale info)
- if you have a complaint, please call: +420 606 451 044
or write to email@example.com